Project number: 188.8.131.52./16/I/001
PROJECT: “Promoting International Competitiveness”
On October 16th, 2017 SIA “VITRUM mēbeles un iekārtas” has concluded an agreement No. SKV-L-2017/500 with the Investment and Development Agency of Latvia (LIAA) for receiving a financial support under the scope of the project “Promotion of international competitiveness”, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
“Promoting International Competitiveness” is activity No. 184.108.40.206 of specific support objective No. 3.2.1 “Increasing the export ratio of high value-added products and services” of the operational programme “Growth and employment”, the purpose of which is to promote international competitiveness of sectors supporting entrepreneurship and entering foreign markets, ensuring operation of foreign economic representation offices of Latvia and developing international competitiveness of Latvia as a travel destination in priority tourism sectors (business and event tourism, wellness tourism).
The purpose of SIA “VITRUM mēbeles un iekārtas” (LLC) is a participation in international exhibitions in order to:
- boost company’s competitiveness in domestic and foreign markets;
- increase market share for own produced products;
- study the actual level of market saturation with equivalent products and improve the range of own products;
- learn the recent trends of the HoReCa and petroleum products industries.
In 2019 SIA “VITRUM mēbeles un iekārtas” (LLC) is participating in the following international exhibitions:
- “Host Milano - 41st International Hospitality Exhibition” on October 18-22 in Milan, Italy.
In spring 2018 SIA “VITRUM mēbeles un iekārtas” (LLC) was participating in the following international exhibitions:
- “Foodexpo” on March 18-20 in Herning, Denmark;
- “GastroNord” on April 24-27 in Stockholm, Sweden;
- “UNITI expo” on May 15-17 in Stuttgart, Germany.
Planned results of SIA “VITRUM mēbeles un iekārtas” (LLC):
- to increase market share for own produced products, popularizing the name of Latvia in foreign countries;
- to improve the range of own products, enhancing company’s competitiveness in domestic and foreign markets.
The agreement is concluded until complete fulfilment of the liabilities, taking into account the amendments made to the Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No.678 on August 7, 2018, which entered into force on August 20, 2018.